We are a national association with a network of local Architectural Designers around the country. You can call or email us on:

0845 619 0822

Alternatively, select your local office for their details.
A Structural Engineer is required to calculate the sizes of steel beams / lintels etc. Most projects require the services of a Structural Engineer
SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) calcs are sometimes required
In this tutorial, we show you how to use Google Ajax Feed API to display RSS feeds from other sites on your own easily and without hosting the files on your own server.