We provide all Structural Calculations (via 3rd party Engineers) required by your Building Control department for your loft conversion, house extension, garage conversion, annexe, internal alteration or load bearing wall removal.

Why are Structural Calculations needed?
Structural calculations are requested by the Building Control department to accompany a Building Control application, to show that the structure that you propose to use in your house extension / development is appropriate and will do the job of keeping you and your property structurally sound and safe.

Nearly all projects will require structural calculations. The calculations are used to determine the size of beams or steels for openings in walls, and size of timbers for roof and floor joists.

The types of projects that will require Structural Engineer calculations include;
Click here to contact your local office >>

 The 5 step process
A Structural Engineer is required to calculate the sizes of steel beams / lintels etc. Most projects require the services of a Structural Engineer
SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) calcs are sometimes required
In this tutorial, we show you how to use Google Ajax Feed API to display RSS feeds from other sites on your own easily and without hosting the files on your own server.